The Ultimate Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe is so easy to make at home. Enjoy this fresh and ultimate cocktail in a few minutes by blending some frozen strawberries, tequila, crushed ice, lime juice, simple syrup and orange liquor.
Now that we are in strawberry season here in Italy and with everything that has been going on in the last months, I think we clearly deserves to enjoy a quick and easy cocktail. Since we always have tequila at home (I am mexican, remember? :)) is not hard for us to just throw a few ingredients into the blender and enjoy some delicious mexican cocktails at home like these frozen strawberries margaritas.
We also added a nice quick in this recipe: Chili powder. Try it and let me know what do you think because believe me, you gonna love this addition! If you’re a strawberry fan like me, let me tell you that you’ll simple adore the flavour of those frozen margaritas, but be warned: The tequila taste is kinda hidden with the taste of strawberries and before you notice you’ll be pouring a second glass!
I absolutely adore how easy this Frozen Strawberry Margarita comes together, and how delicious it is. If you’re looking for a fun cocktail that’s a little sweet and full of freshness, this, for sure, is your drink.
How do we make Strawberry frozen margarita at home
- To a blender add frozen strawberries, crushed ice, tequila, Triple sec and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately in glass rims with salt and chili powder.
- Enjoy in summer afternoons.
How do we enjoy our frozen strawberry margarita at home
Serving with tinga tacos
Pairing with pineapple pico de gallo
Sipping while snack on this Tuna and jalapeño dip
Strawberry frozen margarita
- 80 ml Tequila
- 40 ml Triple sec ((or any other orange liquor))
- 40 ml Lime juice
- 20 ml Simple syrup
- 200 gr Frozen strawberries
- Crushed ice
- Chilli powder
- Blend together frozen strawberries, simple syrup, lime juice, crushed ice, tequila, orange liquor (Triple sec, Cointreau, etc) until smooth.
- Serve in margarita glasses with the rims dipped in salt and chili powder.